- Tuna steaks
- Soy sauce
- Garlic, minced
- Onion, sliced
- Bay leaves
- Cooking oil
- In a pan, heat cooking oil and sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add tuna steaks and sear on both sides until lightly browned.
- Pour in soy sauce and vinegar. Add peppercorns and bay leaves.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the tuna is cooked through.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve the Tuna Adobo hot with steamed rice.