Pork Ribs Adobo
- Pork ribs
- Soy sauce
- Garlic, minced
- Onion, sliced
- Bay leaves
- Cooking oil
- In a pan, heat cooking oil and sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add pork ribs and brown them on all sides.
- Pour in soy sauce and vinegar. Add peppercorns, bay leaves, and sugar.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 1 hour or until the pork ribs are tender.
- Add water as needed to prevent the sauce from drying out.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve the Pork Ribs Adobo hot with steamed rice.