- String beans
- Bok choy
- Peanut butter
- Annatto powder
- Fish sauce
- Beef broth
- In a pan, sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add shrimp, squid, and mussels to the pan. Stir-fry until cooked.
- Add eggplant, string beans, and bok choy to the pan. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve peanut butter in beef broth to make a peanut sauce.
- Add annatto powder, fish sauce, and the peanut sauce to the pan. Stir well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water to make a slurry.
- Add the cornstarch slurry to the pan and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Seafood Kare-Kare is now ready to be served.