- Pork belly
- String beans
- Bok choy
- Peanut butter
- Annatto powder
- Fish sauce
- Beef broth
- In a large pot, boil pork belly and tripe until tender. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- In the same pot, sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the boiled pork belly and tripe back to the pot. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Add eggplant, string beans, and bok choy to the pot. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve peanut butter in beef broth to make a peanut sauce.
- Add annatto powder, fish sauce, and the peanut sauce to the pot. Stir well to combine.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve cornstarch in water to make a slurry.
- Add the cornstarch slurry to the pot and stir until the sauce thickens.
- Pork Kare-Kare is now ready to be served.