- Beef oxtail
- Beef tripe
- Peanut butter
- Rice flour
- Annatto powder
- String beans
- Bok choy
- Fish sauce
- Ground black pepper
- In a large pot, boil beef oxtail and tripe until tender. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- In a separate pot, prepare the peanut sauce by mixing peanut butter, rice flour, and annatto powder.
- In a separate pan, sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the boiled beef oxtail and tripe to the pan. Stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Add the peanut sauce to the pan and mix well.
- Add water to achieve the desired consistency of the sauce.
- Add eggplant, string beans, and bok choy to the pan. Cook until the vegetables are tender.
- Season with fish sauce, salt, and ground black pepper to taste.
- Beef Kare-Kare is now ready to be served.