Pepper Sauce – Ata Dindin
- Red bell peppers
- Scotch bonnet peppers
- Vegetable oil
- Seasoning cubes
- Garlic powder
- Curry powder
- Roughly chop the red bell peppers, onions, scotch bonnet peppers, and tomatoes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a saucepan and sauté the chopped onions until translucent.
- Add the chopped red bell peppers, scotch bonnet peppers, and tomatoes to the saucepan. Cook for a few minutes until softened.
- Transfer the cooked vegetables to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat more vegetable oil in the saucepan and add the blended mixture.
- Season with seasoning cubes, salt, garlic powder, thyme, and curry powder. Stir well to combine.
- Cook the sauce on medium heat for about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once the sauce thickens and the oil separates, it is ready to be served.
- Pepper sauce – Ata Dindin is perfect as a condiment or for spicing up various dishes.