Nigerian Egg Rolls
- All-purpose flour
- Green bell peppers
- Red bell peppers
- Groundnut oil
- Seasoning cubes
- In a large bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, salt, and water. Mix until you have a smooth batter. Let the batter rest for 1 hour.
- Chop the onions, green bell peppers, and red bell peppers into small pieces.
- In a frying pan, heat the groundnut oil over medium heat.
- Add the chopped onions, green bell peppers, and red bell peppers to the pan. Sauté until they are soft.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add the sautéed vegetables to the beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour a small amount of the batter into the pan and swirl it around to coat the bottom evenly. Cook for a few seconds until the edges start to brown.
- Pour a spoonful of the egg and vegetable mixture onto the center of the cooked batter.
- Roll the batter around the filling to form a cylinder shape.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter and filling.
- Fry the rolled egg rolls in the hot oil until they are golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the egg rolls from the oil and drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve the Nigerian Egg Rolls hot and enjoy!