- Vegetable oil
- Bell pepper
- Tomato paste
- Curry powder
- Bay leaves
- Chicken bouillon powder
- Boil water in a pot and cook the spaghetti according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate pot, heat vegetable oil and sauté chopped onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Add chopped bell pepper to the pot and cook until softened.
- Add tomato paste, curry powder, thyme, bay leaves, chicken bouillon powder, and salt to the pot. Stir well.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pot and mix until it is well coated with the sauce.
- Cover the pot and let the spaghetti simmer for about 10-15 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Remove from heat and serve the Jollof Spaghetti hot.