- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup coconut water or water
- 2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- In a blender, combine the fresh pineapple chunks, ice cubes, coconut water or water, and honey or maple syrup (if using).
- Blend on high speed until the mixture becomes smooth and slushy.
- Pour the pineapple slushie into glasses.
- Garnish with mint leaves (if desired).
- Serve the pineapple slushie immediately and enjoy!
80 calories per serving
Pineapple Slushie is a refreshing and tropical drink made with fresh pineapple, ice, and coconut water. This slushie is perfect for hot summer days or as a refreshing treat any time of the year. It’s naturally sweetened with the pineapple’s natural sugars and can be customized with your choice of sweetener. Enjoy this delightful and healthy beverage!
Pineapple slushie, beverage recipe, tropical drink, refreshing, summer drink