- 200g cheese, grated
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Oil, for frying
- In a mixing bowl, combine the grated cheese, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, and ground black pepper.
- Add the beaten eggs to the mixture and mix well until it forms a dough-like consistency.
- Shape the mixture into small balls or any desired shape.
- In a deep frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Carefully drop the cheese balls into the hot oil and fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the cheese balls from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Serve the cheese balls hot as a delicious snack or appetizer.
150 calories per serving
Cheese Balls are a popular snack in Ghana made with grated cheese, flour, and spices. They are crispy on the outside and gooey on the inside, making them a delightful treat for cheese lovers. These cheese balls are perfect for parties, gatherings, or as a quick and delicious snack.
Cheese balls, Ghanaian recipe, appetizer, snack, cheese, crispy