Sausages are obtained from ground meats like chicken, pork or beef with spices added. This kind of meat is usually prepared in a number of ways like roasting, frying or boiling and is eaten with a variety of dishes. Sausages can be paired with other foods for breakfast, lunch or dinner. It can be eaten as a snack as well.
In this article, we bring you a simple but tasty fried sausage recipe to try out at home.
4 sausages (each cut into four)
What Fried Sausage Can Be Served With
Fried sausage can be served with fried yam and pepper sauce, fried rice, jollof rice, potato chips and ketchup.
- Slotted spoon
- Paper towels
- Season the cut sausages with salt and paprika and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan with some oil.
- When it heats up, regulate the fire to medium heat and put the sausages into the oil.
- Let the sausages fry and turn them where necessary, using the slotted spoon.
- When they turn brown and are well fried, remove them from the oil and transfer them onto a plate lined with a paper towel and serve.