Buttered rice is simply rice that has been cooked with butter added to it. Rice is eaten by many people in different parts of the world. It can be prepared in different forms for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Buttered rice also is not made in only one way. There are different ways to make every meal.
Today, we will find out one of the ways butter rice can be prepared to grace your table for lunch or dinner.
1 cup of chicken broth
1 ¼ cup of water
½ teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoons of butter
1 cup of raw long grain rice
What Buttered Rice Can Be Served With
Buttered rice can be served with pepper sauce, grilled chicken, fish, pork or beef.
- Preheat the oven to about 350 degree celcius.
- Use some vegetable oil to grease an 6×6 casserole dish and set aside.
- Put a saucepan on fire and boil chicken broth and water.
- Add the rice and salt to it and stir well.
- Pour it into the casserole dish and cover it with a foil.
- Bake the rice in the oven for about 30 minutes, remove it from the oven, add the butter to the rice and stir.
- Serve after this.