Watermelon juice is the juice or liquid extracted from the watermelon fruit. Watermelon is a fruit that comes from the cucurbitaceae family. It can help you to be hydrated because it is really juicy. It also contains vitamins A and C . Vitamin A helps to keep the skin and eyes healthy while vitamin C helps to keep the immune system strong and helps in the absorption of iron. Watermelon has many other benefits, these are just a few mentioned.
Now, knowing how beneficial watermelon can be to our systems, let us take a look at how watermelon juice can be prepared.
Ground ginger (to taste)
What Watermelon Juice Can Be Served With
Watermelon juice can be served chilled with a pastry like a cake, pie, chips or doughnuts.
- Blender/food processor
- Mesh strainer
- Rinse watermelon and cut into many workable slices.
- Cut the flesh or red part of the fruit out into a bowl and further cut them into smaller pieces.
- Put them into the blender or food processor, add a little water and the ground ginger to your taste and blend thoroughly.
- After this, strain the juice through a mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Using a funnel and ladle, transfer the juice into some bottles. Cover the bottles afterwards and keep them in the fridge.
- Serve chilled.