Hearty Salmon Stew
Low Carb Africa
- Salmon fillets
- Olive oil
- Bell peppers
- Tomato paste
- Crushed tomatoes
- Chicken broth
- Coconut milk
- Cayenne pepper
- Black pepper
- Fresh cilantro
- Heat olive oil in a large pot and sauté onions, bell peppers, garlic, and ginger until fragrant.
- Add tomato paste and crushed tomatoes to the pot and cook for a few minutes.
- Add chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low and add coconut milk, cayenne pepper, paprika, thyme, salt, and black pepper. Stir well.
- Add the salmon fillets to the pot and simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the salmon is cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve the hearty salmon stew hot.