This gluten-free zucchini slice is a delicious and healthy recipe that is perfect for a light meal or snack. Zucchini is packed with nutrients, such as vitamin C, vitamin A, and fiber, which can help boost the immune system and improve digestion. This recipe is also gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or celiac disease.
The zucchini slice is a classic Australian dish that can be served as a main course or as a side dish. It is a versatile recipe that can be customized with various ingredients such as cheese, bacon, or ham. This recipe is a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet and enjoy a flavorful meal. So, let’s get started with the recipe!
gluten free zucchini slice
Gluten-free zucchini slice is a delicious and healthy recipe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This dish is packed with vegetables and eggs, making it a great source of protein, fiber, vitamins, and minerals. It is also low in carbs and gluten-free, making it suitable for people who are gluten intolerant or on a low-carb diet.To make the zucchini slice, grated zucchini is mixed with eggs, cheese, onion, and herbs, then baked in the oven until golden brown. It is easy to make and can be served hot or cold, making it a great option for meal prep or picnics.Overall, this gluten-free zucchini slice is a healthy and tasty way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet while enjoying a delicious and satisfying meal
- large mixing bowl
- Food processor
- oven proof baking dish
- measuring cup an spoon
- oven mitts
- sharp knife
- chopping board
- Paper towel
- almond flour
- tapioca flour
- baking powder
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).Grease a 9-inch (23 cm) pie dish with olive oil.In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated zucchini, chopped onion, eggs, almond flour, tapioca flour, grated parmesan cheese, baking powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chopped parsley. Mix well until everything is evenly combined.Pour the mixture into the prepared pie dish.Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the center is set.Let the zucchini slice cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- .In a large mixing bowl, combine the grated zucchini, chopped onion, eggs, almond flour, tapioca flour, grated parmesan cheese, baking powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and chopped parsley.
- Mix well until everything is evenly combined.Pour the mixture into the prepared pie dish.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the center is set.
- Let the zucchini slice cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
You can customize the recipe by adding your favorite vegetables, herbs, or spices. This recipe is great for meal prep as it can be stored in the fridge or freezer and reheated for a quick meal. If you prefer a crispy crust, you can bake the zucchini slice in a cast-iron skillet or a baking dish lined with parchment paper. Make sure to squeeze the excess moisture out of the zucchini to prevent the slice from becoming too watery. To make this recipe dairy-free, you can substitute the cheese with a dairy-free alternative such as nutritional yeast or vegan cheese.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!