Frozen Chicken in Crockpot
- Frozen chicken
- Seasonings and spices of your choice
- Cooking spray or oil (optional)
- Place the frozen chicken in the crockpot.
- Add your desired seasonings and spices to the chicken.
- If desired, lightly spray the crockpot with cooking spray or coat it with oil to prevent sticking.
- Cover the crockpot with its lid.
- Set the crockpot to the desired cooking temperature (usually low or high) depending on your time constraints:
- For low heat: Cook the chicken for approximately 6-8 hours.
- For high heat: Cook the chicken for approximately 4-6 hours.
Cooking frozen chicken in a crockpot is a convenient and easy way to prepare a delicious meal. This method allows the chicken to slowly cook and become tender and juicy. By adding your favorite seasonings, you can customize the flavor to your liking. Follow this recipe to enjoy a flavorful and hassle-free meal using your crockpot.
Frozen chicken, crockpot recipe, slow cooker, easy, convenient, main course