Baby marrow, also known as zucchini or courgette, is a versatile and nutritious vegetable that can be enjoyed in various dishes. Whether you prefer it sautéed, grilled, baked, or added to soups and stews, this step-by-step guide will help you cook baby marrow to perfection. Discover simple techniques to enhance its natural flavors and textures, and incorporate this delicious vegetable into your meals.
Delicious Baby Marrow Recipe
- Knife and cutting board
- non stick skillet
- baking dish
- steamer basket
- Serving dish
- baby marrow
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- additional seasonings
- Wash the baby marrow under running water to remove any dirt or debris. Pat them dry with a clean towel.
- Slice the baby marrow into desired shapes, such as rounds, half-moons, or strips.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or frying pan over medium heat and add a drizzle of olive oil or cooking oil.
- Add the sliced baby marrow to the pan and season with salt, pepper, and any additional seasonings or herbs of your choice.
- Sauté the baby marrow for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until they are tender but still slightly crisp.
- Transfer the sautéed baby marrow to a serving dish and serve immediately.