Crispy Spring Rolls – African Style
- Chicken breast
- Bean sprouts
- Spring onions
- Soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Sesame oil
- Spring roll wrappers
- Oil (for frying)
- Finely chop the chicken breast, shrimp, cabbage, carrots, spring onions, garlic, and ginger.
- In a large bowl, mix together the chopped ingredients with soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, and salt.
- Take a spring roll wrapper and place a spoonful of the filling mixture on one corner.
- Roll the corner with the filling tightly, then fold in the sides, and continue rolling until you have a sealed spring roll.
- Repeat the process with the remaining spring roll wrappers and filling.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan or pot.
- Once the oil is hot, carefully place the spring rolls in the pan and fry until they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the spring rolls from the oil and drain on paper towels to remove excess oil.
- Serve the crispy spring rolls hot with your favorite dipping sauce.