Sausage is a meat product obtained from pork, poultry or beef that has been grinded together with spices. Sausages can be steamed, grilled or fried. It can be eaten alone or added to a number of dishes like fried rice, jollof rice, spaghetti or can be used to prepare stew which can be paired with rice.
Sausages can be turned around in a number of ways depending on individual preferences.
In this article, we bring you a simple guide to steaming sausage.
What Steamed Sausages Can Be Served With
Steamed sausages can be served with coleslaw, baked beans, vegetables or bread.
- Put the sausages in a small saucepan.
- Pour water into the pan to cover the sausages.
- Cover the pan with its lid and allow the sausages to cook for about ten minutes.
- When the sausages are cooked, drain the water away using a colander.
- It is now ready to serve.