Get ready to indulge in a plate of irresistibly crispy sesame chicken wings! This recipe combines the classic flavors of succulent chicken wings with a delightful sesame twist. With a perfectly crispy exterior and tender, juicy meat, these wings will be a hit at any gathering or as a satisfying snack. Whether you’re hosting a game night, having a family get-together, or simply craving some finger-licking goodness, these fried sesame chicken wings are sure to satisfy your cravings.
Fried Sesame Chicken wings
- Deep fryer
- Paper towels
- chicken wings
- salt and black pepper
- sesame seeds
- corn starch
- vegetable oil
- green onions
- Pat the chicken wings dry with paper towels to remove any excess moisture. Season them generously with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Let them marinate for about 20 minutes to allow the flavors to penetrate the meat.
- In a large bowl, add enough cornstarch to coat the chicken wings. Toss the wings in the cornstarch until they are evenly coated. Shake off any excess cornstarch.
- In a deep fryer or large deep skillet, heat vegetable oil to around 375°F (190°C). Make sure there is enough oil to submerge the wings.
- Carefully add the coated chicken wings to the hot oil, in batches if necessary, to avoid overcrowding the pan. Fry them for about 10-12 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy. Flip them occasionally to ensure even cooking.
- Using tongs or a slotted spoon, remove the fried chicken wings from the oil and place them on a paper towel-lined plate or wire rack to drain excess oil. Let them rest for a few minutes.
- Transfer the crispy sesame chicken wings to a serving platter. Sprinkle them with sesame seeds and garnish with sliced green onions, if desired. The sesame seeds add extra flavor and a pleasant crunch. Serve them hot and enjoy!