Properly baked meatballs are the best meal to enjoy and it’s quick to get done and you can enjoy it together with your family and loved ones.
In this meatball recipe, we will find detailed ingredients for cooking meatballs in the oven as well as getting to know the procedures involved.
How To Cook Meatballs In Oven Recipe
- mixing bowl
- baking sheet
These are the list of ingredients needed to make this recipe for baked meatballs.
- Bread crumbs: Buy Italian-seasoned bread crumbs at the store or make your own at home.
- Cheese (grated romano cheese, Parmesan grated cheese or any cheese you prefer)
- Fresh Parsley
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Ground beef or groud turkey.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a large cookie or baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, salt, black pepper, onion powder and garlic powder together.
- Add small quantity of water and add your eggs, then add the ground beef and mix together.
- Form the mixture into balls and place them on a baking or cookie sheet.
- Bake the meatballs until cooked through and evenly browned.