This Turkey Tenderloin Recipe is one of the tastiest, most succulent turkey dishes in my recipe book. As simple as my Turkey Drumsticks and Air Fryer Turkey Legs, this flavorful turkey tenderloin recipe comes together in 30 minutes. This dish also packs major deliciousness thanks to my quick seasoning blend. Or
How To Cook Turkey Tenderloin Recipe
Wondering What Turkey Tenderloins Are? Look no further,Turkey tenderloins are the boneless, skinless part of the turkey breast. A tenderloin is a thick strip of meat cut from between the turkey's breasts. The meat is particularly tender because that part of the turkey doesn't get much of a workout. Though similar, turkey tenderloin and turkey breast are not the same. Turkey tenderloin comes from the meat between the turkey breasts, so it tends to be smaller and more tender than turkey breast.
- Paper towel
- garlic powder
- brown sugar
- dill seed, lightly crushed (optional)
- 1 tbsp whole coriander seeds, lightly crushed, or 1 1/4 tsp. ground coriander
- crushed red pepper flakes or black pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
- turkey breast tenderloins
- vegetable oil
- In a bowl, mix the garlic powder, brown sugar, paprika, dill seed, if used, coriander seeds, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper. Set aside
- Use paper towels to pat dry both sides of the tenderloins and transfer it to the bowl with the spice mixture. Press spices into meat until well coated. Cover and refrigerate for some hours.
- Preheat oven to 325º. In a large cast-iron or heatproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook turkey, turning occasionally, until a golden crust forms on all sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer skillet to oven and roast until the internal temperature of turkey tenderloin registers 155 degrees F. (about 15 minutes). Be sure to insert your meat thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. Let it rest 15 minutes before slicing.
- Slice the now-rested oven roasted turkey tenderloin and garnish with fresh herbs if used.
- Serve and enjoy.
Turkey Tenderloin is favored by turkey connoisseurs because it can be cooked in so many different ways. The tenderloin is a staple in a variety of cuisines, which is a testament to its versatility.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
you could use my Turkey Tenderloin Marinade for an even bolder taste. Serve this Thanksgiving turkey tenderloin for a small holiday meal or even an easy weeknight dinner.