cook ground turkey
- large skillet
- Wooden spoon
- Knife and cutting board
- measuring spoon
- Ground Turkey
- olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt and pepper
SOURCE: MY RECIPE JOINT
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- .Add the diced onion and minced garlic to the skillet, and sauté until the onion is translucent and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add the ground turkey to the skillet, breaking it up with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Cook the turkey, stirring occasionally, until it is browned and no longer pink.
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Continue to cook the turkey for a few more minutes, stirring occasionally, until it is fully cooked through.
- Once the turkey is fully cooked, remove the skillet from heat and serve as desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!