Baked chicken drumsticks are a flavorful and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for any occasion. Whether you’re hosting a gathering or preparing a family dinner, these tender and juicy drumsticks will be a hit. The combination of herbs and spices creates a delicious flavor profile, while the baking process ensures a crispy and golden exterior. Follow this recipe to enjoy a mouthwatering dish that everyone will love.
Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- baking sheet
- aluminum foil
- mixing bowl
- cooking brush
- olive oil
- black pepper
- fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper for easy cleanup.
- In a mixing bowl, add the olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, dried thyme, dried oregano, salt, and black pepper. Mix well to create a marinade.
- Damp the chicken drumsticks dry with a paper towel, then place them in the mixing bowl with the marinade. Use your hands or tongs to ensure the drumsticks are evenly coated with the marinade.
- Arrange the drumsticks on the prepared baking sheet, leave some space between each piece for even cooking.
- Bake the drumsticks in the preheated oven for 40-45 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C) and the skin is crispy and golden brown.
- Once cooked, remove the drumsticks from the oven and let them rest for a few minutes. Garnish with fresh cut parsley before serving.
- Serve the baked chicken drumsticks hot and enjoy their tender and flavorful meat.