Salad in Ghana has gained much public appeal. Salad can be eaten alone or coupled with several other dishes such as Rice and stew, ampesi, jollof rice and waakye.
In this recipe, My Recipe Joint is going to give you a complete guide on how to prepare salad in Ghana with ease. Give us a five star rating for this recipe. Let’s get started.
Others enjoy it with bread.
This is a vegetable salad so you can add any vegetable you like.
Delicious Ghana Salad Recipe
- plastic bowl
- Bell pepper
- Corned beef or sardine
- Baked beans
- Salad dressing
- Sardine optional
- Cabbage optional
- Wash all vegetables very well.
- Wash vegetables 3-5 times.(Use vinegar or salt)
- cut/slice desired amount of each vegetable into separate containers
- Fetch vegetables into salad bowl (Desired amount)
- Add salt water
- Add mayonaisse or pear and stir mixture
- Salad is ready. Enjoy