This recipe for crispy fried pork chops with flour and egg is a classic dish that is loved by many. The combination of the crispy coating and tender pork meat creates a satisfying and comforting meal. The pork chops are first coated in a mixture of seasoned flour, then dipped in egg, and finally fried until golden brown. This recipe is perfect for those looking for a quick and easy dinner that can be made in under 30 minutes. Serve these crispy pork chops with your favorite sides for a delicious and hearty meal that everyone will love.
Fry Pork Chops With Flour and Eggs
- large skillet
- mixing bowl
- boneless pork chops
- all purpose flour
- salt and pepper
- garlic powder
- Vegetable oil
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and paprika until well combined.
- In another shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk until well combined.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip each pork chop into the flour mixture, making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Shake off any excess flour and then dip the pork chop into the egg mixture, making sure to coat both sides evenly.
- Place the pork chop into the hot oil and fry for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Once the pork chops are done, transfer them to a paper towel-lined plate to drain any excess oil.
- Serve the pork chops hot with your favorite sides.