This recipe for pork chops without flour is a great option for those who are looking for a flavorful and easy way to cook pork chops without using flour. The pork chops are seasoned with a delicious blend of spices, seared to create a nice crust, and then roasted in the oven until they are juicy and tender. This method is quick and easy, making it perfect for busy weeknights or when you want a satisfying meal without a lot of fuss. Plus, this recipe is also gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.
Pan Fried Pork Chops Without Flour
- large skillet
- small bowl
- pork chops
- salt and pepper
- onion powder
- garlic powder
- smoked paprika
- cayenne pepper
- olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper (if using).
- Sprinkle the spice mixture evenly over both sides of the pork chops, pressing the seasoning onto the meat to adhere.
- Heat a large oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil.
- Once the oil is hot, add the pork chops to the skillet and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
- Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and roast for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches 145°F (63°C).
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before serving.