Hello, lovers of cheese and corn, you are here just on time and at the right place as well.
Corn And Cheese Samosa Recipe
- store-bought samosa sheets/wrappers or home-made samosa sheets
boiled & mashed potatoes
boiled sweet corn
grated cheddar cheese (any cheese of your choice)
paprika or black pepper
- garlic cloves finely chopped/crushed
- Gather your ingredients
- In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes, sweet corn, cheddar cheese, chili paste, and coriander.
- Heat some oil in a saucepan.
- Fry onion and garlic in a large frying pan until soft and translucent.
- Add the corn mixture and chilli flakes and allow to cook until the corn starts to color. Season to taste.
- Transfer the corn mixture to a large bowl and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Place a samosa wrapper lengthwise in front of you on a chopping board. Place a tablespoon of filling into the bottom left corner then fold up into a triangle.
- Seal well and stick the edge with the beaten egg.
- Preheat vegetable or canola oil until hot in a deep pot then fry the samosas until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove and allow to drain on paper towels and serve.
Cheese Can Have a Positive Effect on Your Dental Health. ...
Cheese Consumption Can Help You Gain Weight in a Healthy Way. ...
Cheese is the Best Dietary Source for Calcium. ...
Cheese is an Excellent Source of Protein. ...
Cheese is High in Vitamin B12.
Samosa consists of fried dough, traditionally filled with vegetables (peas, potatoes, carrots and a lot of spices). There are several versions of this Indian appetizer but the vegetable samosa is the most common version. However, you will also find meat samosas, chicken samosas, fish samosas, or seafood samosas.