Samosa is a triangular Savory pastry fried in ghee or oil, containing spiced vegetables or meat. Samosa consists of fried dough, traditionally filled with vegetables (peas, potatoes, carrots, and a lot of spices). There are several versions of this Indian appetizer, but the vegetable samosa is the most common version. However, you will also find meat samosas, chicken samosas, fish samosas, or seafood samosas.
Fish Samosa Indian Recipe
In India, people say that if the word samosa does not activate your hypothalamus, it is because you are not a gourmet!
- Mango Powder
Red Chili Powder
Boiled and Pureed Spinach
Tomato Boiled and Pureed
- Samosa wrappers.
SOURCE: MY RECIPE JOINT
- Mash potato and mix all ingredients in a big bowl with the exception of the Pureed Spinach Tomato and maida.
- Take your maida flour or all-purpose flour and add your ghee to it to make a dogh or use some already prepared samosa wrappers.Add spinach tomato water and make a soft dough.
- Allow to rest for some minutesHeat oil in a pan,.
- Take your dough and make some lemon-sized shapes from it.
- Roll it using a rolling pin and add potato stuffing in the centre.
- Use a knife to make some lines in the samosa dough all round and begin to fold it into a fish shape.
- Fry them on medium heat till crisp.
- Drain out on tissue paper.Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Serve and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
procedures involved in making the Indian Fish samosa.