Cheesy Tuna Dynamite
- 8 pieces green chili peppers (siling haba)
- 1 can tuna flakes in oil, drained
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cooking oil for frying
- Cut off the tops of the green chili peppers and remove the seeds.
- In a bowl, combine the drained tuna flakes, cream cheese, grated cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Stuff each green chili pepper with the cheesy tuna mixture.
- In a pan, heat cooking oil over medium-high heat.
- Fry the stuffed green chili peppers until they turn golden brown and the cheese filling melts.
- Remove from the pan and drain excess oil on paper towels.
- Serve hot as an appetizer or snack.