Mango Ice Candy
- 4 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice candy bags
- In a blender, combine the diced mangoes, sugar, condensed milk, evaporated milk, water, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Using a funnel, pour the mango mixture into ice candy bags, leaving some space at the top for tying.
- Tie the open end of each ice candy bag securely.
- Arrange the filled ice candy bags in a container or tray, making sure they are standing upright.
- Freeze for at least 3-4 hours or until the mango ice candies are completely frozen.
- Once frozen, enjoy your homemade Mango Ice Candy by cutting or tearing open the bags and savoring the sweet mango goodness.