Avocado Vanilla Smoothie
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ice cubes (optional)
- Peel and pit the avocado.
- Add the avocado, banana, almond milk, honey or maple syrup, and vanilla extract to a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add ice cubes if desired and blend again.
- Pour into glasses and serve.
The Avocado Vanilla Smoothie is a creamy and nourishing blend of ripe avocado, banana, almond milk, honey (or maple syrup), and vanilla extract. This smoothie is packed with healthy fats and makes for a satisfying and delicious treat.
avocado smoothie, vanilla smoothie, healthy smoothie, breakfast smoothie