Vegetarian Ramen Soup
- large pot
- cutting board and knife
- soup bowls
- chop sticks
- ramen noodles
- vegetable broth
- soy sauce
- miso paste
- grated ginger
- sesame oil
- baby bok choy
- corn kernels
- In a large pot, bring the vegetable broth to a boil over medium heat.In a separate saucepan, cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While the broth is heating, prepare the flavor base by combining soy sauce, miso paste, grated ginger, sesame oil, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Once the broth is boiling, reduce the heat to low. Add the flavor base to the pot and stir until well incorporated.
- Add the sliced mushrooms, baby bok choy, green onions, carrot, and corn kernels to the broth. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- Divide the cooked ramen noodles among serving bowls.Ladle the hot vegetable broth and vegetables over the noodles, ensuring an even distribution of ingredients.
- Garnish the soup with optional toppings such as sliced nori seaweed, soft-boiled eggs, sesame seeds, and chopped cilantro.
- Serve the vegetarian ramen soup hot and enjoy its comforting flavors and nourishing ingredients.
Enjoy a comforting and flavorful bowl of vegetarian ramen soup with this easy-to-follow recipe. This vegetarian twist on the classic Japanese dish features a rich and savory broth filled with umami flavors, accompanied by tender noodles and an array of fresh vegetables. Whether you’re a vegetarian or simply looking to explore new culinary horizons, this recipe will satisfy your ramen cravings and leave you wanting more.