Helloooo food lovers, today we are going to learn about a Thailand meal that has so many benefits to our health, some of the many benefits are,
Its ability to reduce the risk of heart disease.
Its ability to lower blood pressure,
Clear the respiratory tract of excess mucous and
Promote skin health.
Let’s get started,
Slow Cooker Green Chicken Curry Recipe
Chicken is a great source of protein and is much lower in fats compared to other meats. This dish is also a great way to get in a serving of vegetables while still tasting great.You are just going to love this dish.
- Slow cooker
- Chicken pieces on the bone (chicken thighs)
- Green curry paste (add more depending on how spicy you want it to be)
- Brown onions, cut into wedges
- Coconut milk
- Lemongrass paste
- Drained kaffir lime leaves or bay leaves
- Thick rice noodles
- Snow peas or green beans cut halved diagonally
- Pak choy, halved or cut into wedges lengthways
- Lime juice
- Brown sugar
- Fish sauce
- Put the chicken pieces on the bone (chicken thighs), green curry paste, brown onion, coconut milk, lemongrass paste and lime leaves in a slow cooker. Cover and cook for some hours in the slow cooker until the chicken is falling off the bone to your preferred softness.
- Put the thick rice noodles in a large heatproof and add hot boiling water to cover the noodles and set aside for some minutes until it becomes tender or simmer noodles on heat for some minutes until tender. Afterwards, drain noodles well
- Meanwhile, cook the snow peas or green beans and pak choy or spinach in a saucepan of boiling water for some minutes until bright green. Refresh it under cold water. Drain
- Add the lime juice, sugar and fish sauce to the curry in the slow cooker and stir to combine. Season
- Dish out the curry and chicken over the noodles in the bowls. Top with the snow peas and pak choy
Be sure not to overcook your meat in other not to lose the nutrients in it. ENJOY
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!