Hellooo, lovely people, let’s get ourselves ready and start with one Italian famous meal today.
Today, we are going to make some beef tortellini. Beef tortellini is rich in vitamins and minerals and it’s a good source of Selenium and Phosphorus.
Beef tortellini can be served together with, Simple Italian Salad,
Cherry Tomato Salad with Roasted Lemons,
Sauteed Spinach and others.
We are going to learn about the ingredients and procedures involved in this recipe.
Let’s get started.
Beef Tortellini Recipe
Beef tortellini is a beef-filled pasta shaped into rings. Its originally from the Italian region of Emilia, tortellini traditionally comes with a side of Italian brodo (broth)
- Dutch oven or Casserole dish
- Ground beef
- Garlic cloves, minced
- Italian seasoning or any seasoning of your choice
- Refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 jar roasted garlic pasta sauce
- water ( small quantity)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook ground beef, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a Dutch oven or casserole dish over medium heat until browned and breakable; drain, if needed, and return to skillet. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the refrigerated cheese tortellini, pasta sauce, and water;Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer for some few minutes or until pasta is tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste(optional).
- Sprinkle with cheese.
In place of the beef, you can replace your tortellini with some salmon or tofu (to those who are vegetarians)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!