We bring you step by step guide on how to prepare Pork Hamonado.
Delicious Pork Hamonado recipe.
Pork Hamonado is a popular Filipino stew made with pork and pineapple. You can serve with Rice or any food of choice.
- 1/2 pound pound pork
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/3 Pineapple Chunk
- 1/2 tbsp ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/3 cup beer or lime
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 small chopped onion
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp peppercorn
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tbsp oil
- Combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, ground pepper and soy sauce in a medium bowl.
- Pour over pork and marinate for an hour.
- Pour oil in skillet and heat under low fire. Add onion and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook until golden brown
- Add pork to the heated mixture and saute pork until light brown and a bit crusty.
- Then pour marinate, broth and beer
- Add peppercorn, pineapple chunks and bay leaves.
- Season with salt.
- Allow it to simmer until pork is tender.
- Serve with cooked rice or potato
Pork Hamonado is a delicious one you've got to try.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!