We bring you how to prepare vegetable stew. Vegetable stew can be served with:
- Plain rice
- fried rice
Vegetable stew is rich in nutrients and healthy for everybody.
How to Prepare Vegetable Stew
Vegetable stew is a delicious and healthy stew that can be served with plain rice, boiled yam, kenkey, etc.
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 onions
- 2 large fresh tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 carrots
- 2 garlic cloves and ginger
- 1 Maggi Shrimp
- 2 green pepper bell
- 1 red pepper bell
- 5 green beans
- 1 smoked salmon
- 4 kpakpo shito
- bay leaves
- Wash and blend ginger, garlic, kpakpo shito and tomatoes together in a blender
- Wash and remove seeds then cut green and red bell pepper, onion and carrots into chunks or medium sizes.
- Under medium heat, pour oil in saucepan and add onion slices
- Stir for 3 minutes. Add tomato paste and bay leaves and stir
- Pour in blended ingredients and cook for 5 minutes or until stew thickens
- Stir in chopped vegetables and allow stew to simmer for 4 minutes
- Break salmon into chunk sizes and to stew. Add maggi and salt to taste
- Allow stew to simmer under low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve with Rice and Yam
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!