Cooking frozen corn on the cob Recipe
Preparing frozen corn on the cob is a simple and easy process that can be done in a variety of ways.
- Cooking pot
- frozen corn on the cob
SOURCE: MY RECIPE JOINT
- Fill a large pot with water and add a generous pinch of salt.
- Bring the water to a boil
- Add the frozen corn on the cob to the pot and return the water to a boil
- Boil the corn for 4-6 minutes or until it is cooked through.
- .Remove the corn from the pot using tongs and serve immediately with butter, if desired
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!