Potatoes are tubers that contain fiber, vitamins and minerals. It can be turned around in a number of ways to prepare delicious lunch or dinner dishes. Potatoes can be mashed, cut into chips and fried, boiled or baked in the oven. Each of these forms can be paired with accompaniments that finish them off as choice meals for special occasions and regular meal times.
Today we will take a look at the oven baked potato recipe. Enjoy!
4 potatoes (medium sized)
1/8 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon of ground black pepper
1/8 teaspoon of paprika
Salt (to taste)
4 tablespoons of olive oil
What Oven Baked Sliced Potatoes Can Be Served With
Oven baked potatoes can be served with steak, fried or grilled chicken, roasted pork, salad, meatloaf, grilled fish or vegetables.
- Peel and slice potatoes. Divide each potato into about four slices and rinse them.
- Preheat the oven to about 400 degrees.
- Put the sliced potatoes into another bowl and season with garlic powder, black pepper, paprika and salt. Mix well.
- Transfer the seasoned potato slices onto a baking tray and spread them evenly. Drizzle some olive oil over it.
- Bake the potatoes in the oven till they become golden brown in colour. This should take about 40 minutes.
- When it is ready, remove the baking tray from the oven, transfer the baked slices of potato unto a plate and serve.