If you are a chicken lover just like I am, then I promise you that you will love this breadcrumb chicken without eggs. Keep following even as we arrive at a very nice and delicious meal. There are several ways to make breaded chicken without eggs, including milk and yogurt.
While chicken can be a versatile and convenient protein to cook, if your diet doesn’t have a diverse protein profile, you lose out on some key nutrients—including essential fats, such as omega-3s. “Eating chicken every day as your sole protein source could result in some nutrient gaps,” says Burgess.
How To Breadcrumb Chicken Without Egg Recipe.
- Air fryer
- Chicken, boneless and skinless breasts
- Italian breadcrumbs or panko
- Olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Any other spices of your choice.
- Gather all your ingredients
- Rinse and dry your Chicken, boneless, and skinless breast pieces with paper towels to remove moisture from the outside, put in a sizeable bowl.
- Add salt, spices or your seasonings, and some olive oil to your meat.Stir and leave for 10-15 minutes to marinate.
- Make your breadcrumbs ready and Add in some oil to your air fryer or better still, you can use a large frying pan to fry it.
- Preheat your frying equipment
- Dip and roll each piece into the Italian or Panko breadcrumbs a few times so it sticks to the chicken.
- Place in your the frying or baking equipment and bake for some minutes until breadcrumbs becomes golden brown.
- Remove your meat once the internal temperature reaches 165 F in the thickest part of the meat.
- Repeat this process until all your meat get finished.
- When you are done, serve your thighs hot and juicy in other to get the best taste of it.
- You can serve it together with some chicken sauce and enjoy but it's optional.