Chicken hearts are very tasty and easy to prepare, but cleaning is an important point in their culinary processing. First of all, the hearts must be washed very well. Then dry them up well and start cleaning them.
- This is one of the meals to prepare after a very tiring day since it doesn’t take much time to do so.
How To Cook Chicken Heart RecipeChicken hearts are rich in several nutrients, including protein, zinc, iron, and B vitamins. Eating organ meats like chicken hearts can also be a great way to promote sustainability and fight food waste. Best of all, they're easy to prepare at home and can be a flavorful addition to a well-rounded dietRaw chicken is a huge health risk, so the hearts should be thoroughly cooked before taking them off the heat. Although making sure the hearts are cooked through is important, they will be very tough if they are overcooked.
- large skillet
SOURCE: MY RECIPE JOINT
- Chicken hearts
- Ginger minced
- Garlic minced
- Chopped onions
- Curry powder and any other seasoning of your choice.
- Gather all your ingredients in other not to be found wanting.
- Quickly boil your chicken hearts with some water for a few minutes and drain the water and place the meat in a large bowl.
- On medium heat, place your skillet and add in some olive oil.
- Add in your chopped onions and allow to sauté for some minutes until translucent.
- Add in your pepper, ginger, garlic and cook for a minute, and add in your curry powder, salt and other seasonings and cook for sometime and then add in your cooked chicken hearts.
- Fry until golden brown or until all the juices have left and the meat is golden brown.
- Your juicy chicken hearts is ready and now garnish it with your finely chopped fresh parsley and enjoy with the family.
NotesEating a chicken heart can be a good way to get protein and important vitamins and minerals. Chicken heart is high in cholesterol, but it is usually safe for most people to eat unless they have high cholesterol or are at risk for heart disease. They are small, so they are ready fast - five to seven minutes of pan-frying on medium-high heat, and they are done. They are also milder in flavor when compared to beef heart.
NutritionServing: 50gTried this recipe?Let us know how it was!