Hellooo lovely people, today we are back again with one delicious cake recipe that your family is just going to love so much. This recipe is made with seven common ingredients that you are likely to already have in your kitchen, it is a simple recipe to create and can be served freshly baked or made ahead and stored for a quick dessert option.
Recipe For Million-Dollar Pound Cake
- Bundt pan
- Stand or hand mixer
- All-purpose flour
- Granulated Sugar
- Vanilla Extract
- Almond Extract
- Preheat and bake at 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour a 10×4-inch, 12-cup bundt pan (that's larger than a typical bundt pan) or a tube pan. In other not to have your cake stuck up in the bundt pan.
- Using an electric or stand or hand mixer, beat the room temperature butter until creamy. Periodically, stop the mixer, and scrape down the sides. When it's fluffy, add in your sugar.
- Continue to whip until light and airy.
- Add eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
- Slowly add flour and milk alternately beginning and ending with flour until the mixture completely combines.
- Once that step is completed, slowly alternate adding the flour and milk into the mixture, then gently stir in the almond and vanilla extracts until well combined. Mix until everything is well blended.
- Add batter to pan and bakeMake sure your tube pan is greased well and dusted with flour.
- Bake at 350 degrees 45 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool cake in the pan on a wire rack for 20 minutes before removing from the pan onto a serving tray.
- If the cake seems to be sticking, run a butter knife or off-set spatula along the edges to help the cake release.