Hellooo people, cooking is one thing that makes me feel very excited and I always appreciate it when people like what I cook and give good comments about it. So today, food lovers we are going to learn how to prepare a very simple meal, and hey, please remember that cooking is easy and very fun.
Americans mostly have some already smoked turkey wings in their refrigerator which they mostly use to attach their meals.
So sweet team let’s start to learn of the ingredients and procedures used in cooking already smoked turkey wings.
I promise you are going to love this recipe and you’ll always ask for more.
Let’s get started, family.
How To Cook Already Smoked Turkey Wings Recipe
- Boiling pot
- 1 Bottle of white Vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- Cajun seasoning
- Minced garlic
- Minced garlic
- Parsley or basil or cilantro
- Coarse kosher salt or coarse see salt
- Cream for chicken / barbecue sauce
- Chicken broth
- Bell paper (green, orange, yellow)
- First of all, grab your already smoked turkey wings and properly wash them in clean water.
- Soak the cleaned turkey wings in a bottle of white Vinegar (it serves as a tenderizing agent for meats)Then wash meat again with clean water
- Get your turkey wings from the water and put the turkey wings pieces in a cooking pot with enough water and then boil until the meat gets juicy and tender. Maintain the high heat and cover the pot or saucepan with a lid
- Take out the meat and place them on a baking sheet or aluminium foil after boiling to the point where the meat starts falling off from the bones.
- Start with the seasoning process, (marinate).Whilst the meat is on the baking sheet, mix all the ingredients (Cajun seasoning, minced garlic, garlic powder, parsley or basil or cilantro, thyme, paprika, coarse kosher salt or coarse see salt, cream for chicken / barbecue sauce, chicken broth and cajun seasoning) with the turkey wings. Be sure to mix all ingredients perfectly well.
- Now garnish the dish with all the toppings (onion, bell pepper) on the marinated turkey wings so it looks attractive and tasty at the same time.
- After marinating the smoked wings for overnight bake it in the oven for some more minutes at 375 degrees.And your cooked smoked turkey wings are ready to serve.