Spicy Chicken Adobo
- Chicken, cut into pieces
- Soy sauce
- Garlic, minced
- Onion, sliced
- Bay leaves
- Red chili flakes
- Black peppercorns
- Cooking oil
- Salt, to taste
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and sauté garlic and onion until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces and cook until browned on all sides.
- Pour in soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, bay leaves, red chili flakes, and black peppercorns.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt according to taste.
- Serve the Spicy Chicken Adobo hot with steamed rice.