Many people mistake popcorn for junk food, but it can be a healthy snack depending on how it is prepared. Because it is high in fiber, vitamins, and minerals, many people use popcorn as a healthy substitute for empty-calorie snacks.
Popcorn Balle Recipe.
- plain popped popcorn
- Place popped popcorn into a large bowl
- In a heavy saucepan, combine the sugar, corn syrup, water, butter, marshmallows and salt on medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and add the vanilla and if desired, food colouring to get different colors.
- Pour over popcorn and stir until evenly coated
- Grease hands with cooking spray or cold water and quickly shape coated popcorn into balls before it cools too much to shape.
- Wrap balls with plastic wraps and store at room temperature to enjoy later on.