Get ready to savor a delightful combination of tropical sweetness and garden-fresh goodness with Moist Pineapple Zucchini Bread. This recipe takes traditional zucchini bread to a whole new level by incorporating juicy pineapple, resulting in a moist and flavorful loaf that will captivate your taste buds. Each slice is a heavenly blend of zucchini, pineapple, warm spices, and a hint of tanginess, making it a perfect treat for breakfast, brunch, or anytime you crave a tropical twist.
Zucchini Pineapple Bread
Indulge in the tropical goodness of Moist Pineapple Zucchini Bread. Each bite will transport you to a sunny paradise, capturing the essence of a delightful tropical treat.
- loaf pan
- rubber spatula
- cooling rack
- Mixing bowls
- electric mixer
- Food processor
- baking soda
- baking powder
- vannilla extract
- grated zucchini
- crushed pineapple
- sweetened shredded coconut
- chopped nuts
- ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, oil, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add the grated zucchini, crushed pineapple, shredded coconut (if using), and chopped nuts (if using) to the wet mixture. Stir until evenly incorporated.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing just until combined. Avoid overmixing, as it can result in a dense loaf.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it evenly.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let the bread cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes. Then, transfer it to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled, slice and serve the Moist Pineapple Zucchini Bread. Enjoy the tropical flavors and moist texture!
Moist Pineapple Zucchini Bread is a wonderful way to use up zucchini and add a tropical twist to a classic quick bread recipe. The combination of zucchini and pineapple ensures a moist texture and adds natural sweetness to the bread. Feel free to add nuts, such as chopped walnuts or pecans, for extra crunch and flavor. This bread is best enjoyed when completely cooled or slightly warmed. Store leftovers in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3-4 days or freeze for longer shelf life.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!