Mint Oreo Buttercream Frosting
This Mint Oreo Buttercream Frosting is such an amazing frosting for all you cakes and cupcakes. It is sweet and fluffy
Ingredients for mint oreo buttercream frosting
- 1 cup softened unsalted butter
- 4.5 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk or cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extracts
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20 crushed Mint Oreo cookies
- 4 drops green food coloring
- In a large mixing bowl using a hand mixer with the whisk attachment, beat butter for one minute.
- Slowly add 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Add about half of the milk or cream and mix until combined. Then add the remaining sugar and vanilla extracts.
- Stir in the milk or cream to reach your desired consistency. Then add the salt, crushed Oreos, and the green food coloring.
- Whip the frosting until it’s fluffy and the cookie bits are well combined.
- Frost on cake and muffins