Mango Carrot Smoothie Recipe
I tasted this smoothie one afternoon and I still can’t take my mind of it… Guys you need to try it. Aside it nutritious benefits, I strongly believe this is what you need for the kids and as your breakfast or dessert as well.
Health benefits of Mango
- It helps clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples
- It containd vitamins which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes
- The fiber in mangoes also helps digestion and elimination
Health benefits of Carrots
- A 2011 study found that carrot juice extract could kill leukemia cells and inhibit their progression.
- The antioxidants and phytochemicals in carrots may help regulate blood sugar
- It protects against high blood pressure and heart disease
Ingredients for Mango and Carrot smoothie
1 large riped Mango
Carrots(quantity of choice)
Vanilla Ice-cream( if preferred)
Wash mango and carrots under water
Peel mango and carrots then cut them into pieces into blender
Add vanilla ice-cream(if preferred) and blend until smooth
You can store it in fridge or add ice to it
Serve it in a glass and enjoy!!