Ice Kenkey is a common dessert made with fermented or steamed corn.
An afternoon with a chilled ice kenkey and tea bread is the way to go.
Have you taken ice kenkey before? If yes, do you know how to make ice kenkey?
I am going to show you exactly how ice kenkey is made in Ghana. its simple and easy steps.
Summary of post:
- Ingredients needed to prepare ice kenkey
- Step by step guide to making ice kenkey in Ghana (ice kenkey recipe)
- And a lot more.
Are you ready? Let’s get started.
Ingredients to prepare ice kenkey.
Delicious Ice Kenkey
- plastic bottle/jar
- ball Fante/Ga Kenkey
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 3 ice cubes
- 1 Cup water
- 2 tbsp magarine
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup peanuts/groundnuts
- 1 tin milk
- 1 loaf bread
- Take the kenkey out of its husks and place it inside a blender.
- Add about 5 teaspoons of milk, reasonable amount of water and sugar
- Cover the blender with its lid and blend until you obtain a smooth consistency.
- Pour the blended content into a bottle or bowl.
- Put some ice cubes into the mixture to chill it.
- You can equally refrigerate it until it gets chilled.
- Serve with roasted groundnuts or peanuts and break.
- The ice kenkey is ready for consumption. Enjoy it.
How to prepare groundnut soup in Ghana.
How to prepare light soup