Prekese comes with a lot of benefits to the human body. Have you taken prekese tea made with prekese powder before?
The powder is very simple to use, you just pour the powder into soup or stew and you get the prekese flavour.
In this recipe, I am going to show you
- Step by step guide to making prekese powder
- Benefits of taking prekese
- And a lot more
Are you ready?
Before I take you through the steps of making prekese powder, let us have a look at some of the amazing health benefits of prekese powder. Prekese is very healthy and has the following benefits.
Health Benefits of Prekese
- Good for weight control
- It promotes wound healing
- Good for controlling diabetes.
- Mortar and pestle
- a plastic bottle
Ingredients needed for prekese powder.
- Dried prekese
Steps to make prekese powder in Ghana.
- Cut prekese it pieces
- Put into a bowl
- Pond pieces of prekese in the mortar until it forms a smooth powder
- You can equally take it to the mill to make the process easier.
- pour the powdered content into a plastic bottle and cover it tightly to prevent air from entering.
The steps above are basically the steps to prepare prekese powder.
You can use the powder to prepare Prekese tea, soups and stews.
If you have any questions, kindly leave them in the comment section and let’s get interactive.
Thanks for passing by. Share this with family and friends.